PRIDE BOXING is a white collar boxing event, held in association with Pride in London and will take place on Friday 30 June 2017 at Porchester Hall, as part of Pride Festival.
This is an official event of Pride in London with the proceeds supporting the LGBT community
No experience is needed to take part and all participants receive 10 weeks boxing training to prepare for the event! Training begins on 18 April 2017 at Cobra Gym Victoria and participants from all walks of life are encouraged to take part in this prestigious event.
Those who register will be matched with an opponent of similar ability, weight and fitness level to ensure a fair contest.
Contestants will receive:
- 20 core group sessions & access to over 40 bonus boxing and conditioning sessions
- 3x 2 minute round amateur fight against an equally matched opponent
- Fighter profiles including nickname and entrance music
- Photos, medals/trophies and more
By taking part, contestants pledge to raise a minimum of £50 via Pride in London's Golden Giving page.
- No accessible toilets
- Not assistance dog friendly
- No BSL interpretation
- Not fully accessible
- No induction loop
- No speech to text
- Not family friendly
- No meet and greet
- Over 18s only
When you're there
- No gender neutral toilets
- May be alcohol
- May be crowds
- May be flashing lights
- May be loud noises
Share this event
Stay on top of Pride events
Sign up to receive occasional updates