Surrogacy and Donor Seminar for LGBTQ
- Talks and Debates
This is a chance for intended parents and experts to network, share stories and learn from each other. Learn what the IVF, donor and surrogacy processes really looks like in the US, Canada, Georgia and elsewhere. Parents will join our popular ‘tell-all’ panel to explore how expectations can differ and how to survive the unexpected hurdles.
This event will guide you on:
- Crucial decision-making on providers and destinations
- Step-by-step processes
- Risks and how to avoid them
- Sperm and embryo shipping options
- International funds transfer advice
- Referral to specialist lawyers, migration agents & clinics who cater to international clients
- Safe international travel processes during Covid
Where: Holiday Inn, High St Kensington, London When: 02 October 2021 Time: 1.30 pm London time
Book your tickets: https://www.growingfamilies.org/uk-surrogacy-donor-seminar/
Your ticket includes Complimentary Consultation with an expert or parent of your choice.