Pride's Got Talent 2018
Pride's Got Talent Cabaret Heat 1 - Two Brewers - 8th February
Pride's Got Talent Cabaret Heat 2 - Old Ship - 13th March
Pride's Got Talent Cabaret Heat 3 - The Glory - 26th March
Pride's Got Talent Cabaret Semi-Final 1 - Phoenix Club - 10th April
Pride's Got Talent Cabaret Semi-Final 2 - RVT - 12th April
Pride's Got Talent Cabaret Final - 22nd April
Pride's Got Talent Heat 1 - Two Brewers - 29th January
Pride's Got Talent Heat 2 - She Soho - 18th February
Pride's Got Talent Heat 3 - Halfway To Heaven - 5th March
Pride's Got Talent Heat 4 - Ku Bar - 25th March
Pride's Go Talent Semi-Final 1 - Two Brewers - 2nd April
Pride's Go Talent Semi-Final 2 - Phoenix Club - 15th April
Pride's Got Talent Final - 29th April
This year's judges and hosts
Applications For 2018
Pride's Got Talent is split into two categories.
- 'Pride's Got Talent' is reserved exclusively for popular music acts.
- 'Pride's Got Talent Cabaret' is reserved for music/dance (non-popular music acts), cabaret/alternative, presenters, hosts and novelty acts.
You must be over 18 to apply. Full competition terms and conditions apply and are laid out below.
The competition is open to:
- New and emerging talent (established talent will be considered separately)
- Talent without major representation
- Non celebrity talent
We will also be holding open auditions - watch this space for further details.
Please note venues and judges’ details will be released in due course.
Competition terms and conditions
- To enter applicants must be aged 18 years and over (by 1 December 2017) and be a U.K. resident. The competition is open to new and emerging talent, talent without major representation, and non-celebrity talent
- Applications must be received by 23:59pm GMT Wednesday 1 March 2018 by completing the web form. Alternatively you may email email@example.com but must provide all necessary information for your entry to be valid
- Applications which are delayed, lost, damaged, incomplete or fail in transmission due to computer issues or otherwise cannot be accepted
- Finalists from Pride's Got Talent 2017 may not apply.
- Applicants must be available for all the rounds and finals. These will get released a month before the auditions begin and at that point the candidate may remove their application
- The competition is split in two categories:· Pride’s Got Talent - This category is reserved exclusively for music acts (solos and groups) and Pride’s Got Talent Cabaret - This category is reserved for: Music/Dance (non popular music); Cabaret/Alternative and Presenting/Hosting/Novelty Acts
- The prizes consist of the following and there is no cash alternative. Finalists are guaranteed a space on a Pride in London stage on Saturday 7th July 2018. The judges also decide:
- Pride's Got Talent category winner (you will support the headline act on Trafalgar Square, performing to up to 15,000 people)
- Pride's Got Talent category runner up
- Pride's Got Talent Cabaret category winner (will support a cabaret headline)
- Pride's Got Talent Cabaret category runner up
- Other prizes to be confirmed
- Applicants are judged on the quality of their individual talent by industry professionals. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms of the competition at any time
- All applicants agree to their name and information submitted in their application to be used in any or all publicity and marketing that the Promoter decides to undertake
- By entering the competition you are accepting these terms and conditions
- A list of the names of the winners will be published on prideinlondon.org and may be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter from 1. May 2018
The Promoter is London LGBT+ Community Pride CIC, PO Box 71920, London NW2 9QN. Registered in England and Wales as a Community Interest Company (no. 8321669). 'Got Talent' used with kind permission of Freemantle Media.