Have a stall on Pride day
We have stalls available on parade day, Saturday 7th July.
Apply for a stall or manage your application using the buttons below.
Trafalgar Square will have 12 commercial stalls on the North Terrace, a bar on the east and west sides of the Square and a catering concession unit on either side of the Square. Trafalgar Square has a capacity of 10,000 people and last year over 65,000 people passed through the Event. Stalls and concessions will be open to the public between 11.00 and 20:00.
Leicester Square will have 10 stalls on the north side of the gardens, facing the stage to the south. The square has a capacity of 5,000 people and we expect high footfall due to its position as a tourist attraction. The gardens will be open at 11:00 with acts starting at 13:00.
Soho Square will have 30 community stalls placed around the perimeter. Soho is a free-flowing area with no barriers to entry and attracts the largest footfall of the central London sites. Stalls will be open to the public between 11:00 and 20:00.
What we provide
- Power to bars, food concessions and commercial stalls in Trafalgar Square. Each commercial stall will have 2 x 13amp plug sockets as standard.
- A pop-up gazebo measuring 3m x 3m for community stalls in Soho and Leicester Squares, and a 5m x 5m marquee for commercial stalls in Trafalgar Square. (N.B. Some community stalls may share their 3m x 3m marquee with other groups).
- A 1.21m x 60cm trestle table per stall.
- Two folding chairs per stall.
What you need to bring
- Signage and décor
- Staff to man the stall from the beginning to end of the day
Things to remember
Community and commercial stalls that wish to sell goods (rather than give out free literature) will be expected to provide evidence of public liability insurance as part of their street trading licence application.
All stalls selling goods should provide a product / price list in advance of the event (by Friday 30 June) and all goods sold should match their description, otherwise traders must be prepared to offer a refund, replacement or partial refund, and items should have appropriate labelling where applicable.
- Non profit organisations £240 (excluding VAT)
- Commercial businesses £400 (excluding VAT)
- Stalls in Trafalgar Square - £2000 (excluding VAT)